Sell your textbooks back with confidence by participating in Heritage Hall's EZ Drop Buyback program. Dates are quickly approaching so create your quote now!
- Wednesday, May 22, 12:30-3:30 pm in the US Grape Room
- Thursday, May 23, 10:00 am-12:00 pm in the US Grape Room
Not sure about which books to keep for younger siblings for the 2013-2014 school year? Check out the new lists of required books (but remember that this is subject to change due to publishers' unavailability until finalized in July).
Before Drop-off Day
Once you've gathered your student's textbooks, checked their condition, and identified which books you are selling back, you are ready to start:
- For questions about the process or how to evaluate the condition of your books, go to FAQs.
- Visit MBS Direct and click on "Sell your books" to generate a quote. Log in using the same ID used to purchase your books or create a new account.
- Select books to sell back or enter ISBNs.
- Confirm and update your account.
- Finalize your buyback quote. Your quote will not be processed until your click the button.
- Print your quote (1 copy for every 6 books). You must have all copies when you drop off books. Your buyback quote is valid for 30 days after creation.
- On buyback day, drop off your books and required copies of quote.
- Receive a check or PayPal credit within 2-4 weeks.
Miss the Designated Drop-off Days?
Please email MBS Direct and they will email you a prepaid shipping label to cover the cost of mailing your buyback shipment; include your buyback quote with your shipment.
Contact MBS Direct's 24/7 Customer Contact Center at 1.800.325.3252 or email Customer Service.
Reminder: While all books are eligible for consideration, only books purchased through MBS with a "guaranteed buyback" are guaranteed.
- Find a family who might be interested in buying your books.
- Sell on Amazon Marketplace, eBay, or other reselling sites.
- Donate your books to the Metropolitan Library System (MLS) for the Friends of the Library yearly fundraiser.
Book Buying Starts in July
MBS Direct Virtual Bookstore offers all books needed for your MS/US student’s course schedule. MS students will receive course enrollment confirmation in July and US students will be able to confirm course enrollment once PowerSchool is activated for the next school year (usually around the third week in July).
In keeping with the commitment to convenience and financial savings, MBS Direct has services designed specifically for our school:
- A guaranteed buyback program to help your family budget for the entire academic term.
- Availability of quality used books at 25 percent off the price of a new book.
- Shipment within 24 hours of purchase (if a very new edition of a book is required, there might be some delay due to the publisher).
- Full refund within 30 days after purchase or 30 days after the start of school, whichever comes later.
- Customer loyalty program that rewards repeat customers with a bonus buy back percentage.
We chose MBS Direct for their accuracy guarantee, competitive prices, and current customer confidence and satisfaction. While MBS Direct is our recommendation, you are welcome to shop other bookstores or online vendors.
If you have questions or concerns about the ordering process or any other product and service MBS Direct offers, contact their customer service team at 1-800-325-3252 or VB@mbsbooks.com.