(as of August 7, 2012)
Click to access PowerSchool.
Heritage Hall is excited to announce that you can now access PowerSchool information for multiple children with a single sign-on account! By enabling this type of login, we can also provide you mobile access to grades and attendance via the free Powerschool for Parents app (compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices; iOS 4+). Students already have similar access with the PowerSchool for Students app.
Watch the 3-minute tutorial on our YouTube channel or follow the steps below
In the past, checking grades and attendance for each child involved a cumbersome process of logging in and out of multiple accounts. Now, you will be able link all of your children's accounts together with one set of parent login credentials that you choose! Even if you only have one child attending Heritage Hall, you will still need to create a new account for continued access to grades and attendance.
New patrons or patrons who have never picked up login credentials
should refer to the Back-to-School Packet
for information about obtaining the initial Access ID and Password needed to complete these steps.
Please remember that PowerSchool will open for each division
on the following dates:
- Upper School: Friday, July 20
- Lower and Middle Schools: Tuesday, August 14
to create your new personalized PowerSchool parent login account:
If you have any questions regarding the use of PowerSchool, please contact administrators Luke Steelman (US) at 757.4120 or Karen Littlefield (LS/MS) at 936.3104.
- Open your Internet browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.).
- Visit the Heritage Hall PowerSchool parent portal.
- Below the "Parent Sign In" box, click the blue "Create Account" button.
- Enter your personal information as well as the username and password you (the parent) would like to use for PowerSchool access from today forward. Scroll down and enter your first child's name, parent Access ID/Password (the same ID and password you used for that child in the past), and a relationship code.
Note: password is case sensitive.
- Repeat for every child you wish to access from the new single sign-in account you are creating. Please fill out this page carefully and completely before clicking the "Enter" button at the bottom.
- Once you create your new username/password, you will use them for all future access by logging in to the "Parent Sign In" box at the top of the page. The above "Create Account" steps only need to be done once to establish single sign-on. You can add additional students in the future from the Account Preferences icon available after logging in.
- Once logged in, you will see your children's names across the top of the web page; click each one to navigate from one child to the next without logging out. Use the sidebar menu to navigate within each child's record.
Remember: Student's record will be only be accessible starting on the dates listed above for each division.
You can access PowerSchool 24/7 from anywhere with Internet access. If you do not have access at home, you may use the "HHGuest" Wi-Fi network on campus, or a public library off campus, to view your child's academic records online. Please do not share your new username/password or Access ID/password with your student - they have their own student account; the student login process is not changing at this time.