Heritage Hall School Patron's Association (HHSPA)
The objective of this volunteer association shall be to support the mission statement of Heritage Hall in cooperation with the Board of Trustees, administrative staff, faculty, students, and patrons. Any person who is responsible for a child attending Heritage Hall is automatically a member of the Patron's Association at no cost to that individual. HHSPA serves our school community in many different ways. Here are but a few examples:
- Welcoming New Patrons and communication
- Class Coordinators (Grades PS-12)
- Teacher Appreciation both annually and monthly
- Campus store staffing and stocking
- LS and MS/US Library Volunteers
- LS PALS (Parents Assisting LS Teachers)
- Annual book purchase/exchange
- Special Events by division:
- LS Carnival & Bingo Night
- MS Olympics & Red Ribbon Week
- Freshman 5th Quarter Parties
- US Baccaureate Reception
- and more
- Fundraising Activities
($20-30K given back annually to school)
Interested in Volunteering for A Leadership Role?
Each year, HHSPA needs to fill nearly 60 positions which together comprise the Executive Board and Full Board.
Meets monthly during the school year and additionally, certain positions meet as needed.
Varying time commitments.
We're sorry. The form you requested is not active at this time.